This unique itinerary combines one of South Africa’s best locations with two of its best-kept secrets. The world-renowned Cape Winelands need no introduction – as they are home to gorgeous vineyard-clad valleys, award-winning accommodation and some of the finest cuisine on the continent. Phinda Private Game Reserve sits in South Africa’s coastal kwaZulu-Natal province, known for sub-tropical beaches, beautiful mountain ranges, and fantastic cultural and historical sights. The phenomenal Morukuru Ocean House is situated in the unspoilt De Hoop Nature Reserve on the country’s Whale Coast, a truly exclusive beach experience with a difference.
- The Homestead at Phinda, an award-winning safari villa
- Big 5 sightings in Phinda Private Game Reserve
- Delaire Graff, one of South Africa’s top wine estates
- The secluded Morukuru Ocean House in De Hoop Nature Reserve
- Housekeepers, private guides and chefs
- Southern right whale migration from about August