This luxury South Africa tour starts in Cape Town’s trendy Silo District, an architectural marvel in the V&A Waterfront. Your striking hotel was built in an old elevator portion of an historic grain silo complex above the celebrated Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa. Then you’ll move to a gorgeous valley within the Cape Winelands for a couple of nights at a sophisticated guesthouse situated on a wine and olive estate. For the last few days on this tour of South Africa, you’ll be in the more than capable hands of Royal Malewane’s expert guides and trackers as you search for the Big 5 deep in the game-rich heart of the Kruger National Park.
- Views of Table Mountain from The Silo
- Direct access to the Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa
- Tailored service at La Residence Vineyard Suites
- Africa House at Royal Malewane, set in the heart of the Kruger National Park
- Game drives in a private 4×4